Terms and Conditions for application submission :
Step 1 - 6
The following terms and conditions apply to the applications submitted and offer of admissions made by the College to prospective students.
The applicant must read and understand the terms and conditions, before applying to study at Bristol Institute of Business Management (BIBM).
1. The applicant is also agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions, by applying to study at Bristol Institute of Business Management (BIBM).
2. The applicant must complete all relevant sections of the application form. A red asterisk (*) is marked near all the compulsory fields and the remaining fields are optional.
3. In applying to the College, provision of accurate and updated information must be ensured by the applicant. Applicants are required to submit a copy of their National ID Card or Passport and relevant educational documents, during application. Attested copies of educational certificates and transcripts are mandatory. An application is complete only when BIBM receives all the required documents along with the application form.
4. Alternative entry route applicants must submit reference letter from workplace or supporting evidence that indicates work experience.
5. When filling in the personal details (name, national ID number / passport number, date of birth, permanent address), the applicant must ensure that the details (including spellings) are corresponding with the details as in the National ID card /passport.
6. Any changes after submission including changes to the applied programme must be notified via email to email@example.com.
7. Consent from parents/ guardians is compulsory for applicants below the age of 18.
8. A non-refundable registration fee is required when applying for admission to process the application.
9. After submission of the application, the student portal (MyBristol) login and password will be sent to the applicant’s personal e-mail address. Hence, the applicant must ensure that the correct contact details (email address) are provided in the application.
10. The applicant will be issued with a letter of offer and fee structure once the BIBM successfully processes and verifies applicants’ eligibility based on entry requirement. For further programme details, please visit http://bristolinstitute.edu.lk/programmes
11. Student portal credentials will be provided temporarily once the 6 th step is completed. Letter of offer will be made available (to view and download) through the MyBristol portal only after the registration fee is paid.
12. During the review process of the application, if any additional documents are required BIBM will request for the documents through an email.
13. The review and processing of applications normally take five working days, and the applicant will be provided an update during this time frame.